UPDATED : 22/01/2017
Worldwide Shipping is USD$20
Free Shipping on orders over USD$150
Estimated Delivery Time:
Standart – 7-15 business days
Note: The delivery time mentioned above does not include order processing time that usually varies from 3 to 7 business days!
- You will receive a shipping confirmation email from the warehouse with a tracking link for your parcel so you can follow its journey.
- Your order will be sent out via the most suitable carrier, dependent on size and weight.
- Once your order has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures.
- If you are not in when your parcel arrives, the carrier will leave a card telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Please be advised that on any public holiday dates in your country, deliveries will not be made. In this instance, please expect your order to arrive the next business day.
It is clear that all shipments being sent to and from a country or region must clear customs first. That is usually the obligation of customers. Different countries have different tax rule on the imported goods. Therefore, it will be better if you know your county’s custom policies before your order in case of some troubles.
There are some responsibilities you should know about clearly who has to take once something unexpected happens.
If the items are detained by Customs after the shipment left the seller’s country, the buyer is responsible for clearance of the detained items.
It is the buyer’s responsibility for any custom duty fees that may be charged upon delivery.